In light of local, state, and federal response guidelines pertaining to COVID-19 and the urgency behind reducing the spread of contagion, we have made the decision to modify BBBS East Central Wisconsin activities. While not an easy decision, ultimately we want your health and safety to come first.
If during this time, you, your family, and/or the family of your Little experience hardship, please immediately reach out to us (contact information below). While we do not typically provide basic need or emergency services, we at least want to partner with you to find potential solutions.
- COVID-19 Update: Thursday, May 28, 2020 | Bike Tour Goes Virtual
- COVID-19 Update: Monday, May 8, 2020 | Social Distancing Lift Guidelines
- COVID-19 Update: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 | Event Updates
- COVID-19 Update: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- COVID-19 Update: Program and Family Resources
- COVID-19 Update: Bowl for Kids’ Sake Update
- COVID-19 Update: A Message from our CEO, Lindsay Fenlon
- COVID-19 Update: Friday, March 13, 2020
Thank you for supporting each other through this potentially challenging time.
We will continue to communicate with all involved communities, businesses, families, and volunteers immediately via email with additional notifications via agency website, Facebook social media accounts, and phone. To contact our staff click here to view phone numbers and emails.