Program and Family Resources
Below are resources in the community that we have identified to help families and matches during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Sites Offering Food/Meals
- Resources for Practitioners, Educators, and Families
- COVID-19-At-Home Mental Health Resource List
- Free Educational Websites
- Online Virtual Tours
- Fun Flat Things to Mail your Little/Big
- Pocket Letter Ideas
- Activities to do over Phone and Video Chat
- Apart but Together Activities
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Internet Safety resources;
- NCMEC’s main website: www.missingkids.org
- Tip sheets for tweens, teens, parents, educators, and law enforcement, that offer guidance on navigating digital safety.Click HERE to link directly to the tips
- Online safety resources for virtual back to school, click HERE.
- National Hotline and Tiplines are: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) www.cybertipline.org
- The Safety Pledge website. The website will contain practical toolkits about internet safety.